Military Duck Hunt (BOOKING DEPOSIT; February 3-4, 2024)
Military Duck Hunt (BOOKING DEPOSIT; February 3-4, 2024) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Got a question? Contact Us
Got a question? Contact Us
Veterans and Active Military Waterfowl Hunting Days: February 3-4, 2024
- Booking Information: $125 booking deposit per person is required.
- $125 per person for a morning OR afternoon hunt
- $250 per person for a full day hunt (morning & afternoon of the same day)
- ALL military hunters are subject to be mixed in with other military hunters
- Hunters must provide proof of military service
- $75 for non-hunters (spectators)
- $50/night per person for lodging at our Eastpoint Lodge: lodge can accommodate up to 11 hunters (8 person minimum to book the entire Eastpoint Lodge), call or text Capt. Chris for booking info 850-251-8650
- Everyone participating in the duck hunt must sign our Liability Waiver
- Common tipping rate is 20-25%
- Duck cleaning: $3.00 per bird (click here)
- Add 3% if paying balance with anything other than cash (cash is preferred)
Only veterans and members of the Armed Forces on active duty, including members of the National Guard and Reserves, may hunt ducks, geese, mergansers, coots and common gallinules (moorhens).
Veterans and active military may be accompanied by a person who is not a veteran or active-duty service member (i.e. hunting guide), however, the person accompanying the hunter may not harvest or attempt to harvest waterfowl. If non-veteran/non-active military guests plan to accompany hunt participants to assist with activities such as setting out decoys, calling, and retrieving harvested ducks, they must have a hunting license and required permits.
Bag and possession limits for each species are the same as the regular season. All shotguns must be plugged to a 3-shell capacity, and only nontoxic (steel, iron, bismuth-tin, tungsten-alloy) shot maybe be used or in your possession.
Hunters are required to have a hunting license, migratory bird permit, Florida Waterfowl permit and Federal Duck Stamp to participate during this special weekend.
What to bring:
Waders and camo clothing for both cool and warm weather
12 or 20 gauge shotgun with a modified or full choke
At least 1 to 2 boxes of non-toxic shotgun shells PER HUNT (Shot Sizes #2, #3, and #4 are the best for North Florida). We sell MIGRA® Ammunition at the lodge! Call Chris to check available inventory 850-251-8650
How we hunt:
- We set out a VERY large spread of decoys and (if needed) a few motion decoys to help lock in the birds!
- Depending on tides & weather conditions you may be hunting from one of our boats or from land in an authentic Florida palm fronds duck blind
- We have trained duck dogs that will fetch up your birds
- Our experienced & professional guides will help you every step of the way to ensure you have a safe & memorable hunting experience!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.