Text or call Capt. Chris Williamson at 850-251-8650 to check available dates for charters and lodging before placing your deposit. Once you’ve confirmed your date(s) with Capt. Chris a booking deposit is required to reserve.
‘22/‘23 Coastal Duck Hunts:
- JANUARY: 23-29(AM/PM)
- FEBRUARY: 4-5(AM/PM) **VETERANS/ACTIVE MILITARY ONLY HUNT**
NOW BOOKING: ‘23/‘24 duck season, call or text Capt Chris 850-251-8650 to lock in today’s rates for next season before they increase)—————————————————————————————-
- COASTAL DUCK HUNTS: a $125 deposit per person is required (2 person minimum, no maximum). There’s a 6 person minimum to book the entire Eastpoint Lodge, call or text Capt. Chris for available assistance lodging dates). Barrier Island Redhead Hunts: Groups of 5 or less hunting “barrier island redheads” may be required to hunt with another group of equal or lesser size. There is now a 6 hunter minimum for exclusively guided island redhead hunts (this does not apply to marsh/bayou hunts). Questions please call or text Capt. Chris at 850-251-8650.
- FISHING CHARTERS: a $250 deposit is required
- CAST-N-BLAST: (same-day duck hunt & inshore fishing charter, 3 person minimum): a $125 per person deposit is required (3 person minimum)
- SCALLOPING: (season July 1 to September 24) a $125 deposit per person is required (2 person minimum, 6 person maximum per boat)
- SHELLS-N-SCALES: (same-day scalloping & inshore fishing charter; season July 1 to September 24) a $125 deposit per person is required (2 person minimum, 6 person maximum per boat)
- ISLAND ESCORTS & BOAT RIDES: a deposit of $250 is required (maximum 6 people per boat)
- GATOR HUNTS: a deposit of $250 is required
- GIGGING & BOWFISHING: a deposit of $125 is required for groups of 4 or less (click here for “Gigging & Bowfishing” booking deposits)
- MALLARD SHOOT: $75 per person deposit is required with a 2 person minimum to book (click here for “Mallard Shoot” booking deposits)
Deposits are non-refundable, however if the captain must cancel your trip you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a refund. Cancellations due to weather will be at the discretion of the captain.
(note: Williamson Outfitters also accepts payments thru Venmo, search @Capt-Chris-Williamson)