Call or text Capt. Chris Williamson at 850-251-8650 to check available dates for gigging/bowfishing trips & lodging. Once you’ve confirmed your date(s) with Capt. Chris a booking deposit is required to reserve. Deposits are non-refundable, however if the captain must cancel your trip you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a refund. Cancellations due to weather will be at the discretion of the captain. note: Williamson Outfitters also accepts payments thru Venmo, search @Capt-Chris-Williamson
BOOKING DEPOSIT - North Florida Gigging & Bowfishing Charter
- Guide: Capt. Donny Miley
- Boat: Gatortail 2056 w/ twin GTR surface drive motors & custom gigging/bowfishing platform
- 6 person max
- Everyone must sign our digital waiver prior to boarding the boat
- 4 hour trip for 4 people: $550 (up to two additional people can join for $150 for each)
- 6 hour trip for 4 people: $725 (up to two additional people can join for $150 for each)
- 8 hour trip for 4 people: $1,000 (up to two additional people can join for $150 for each)
- Includes fishing license & gigging/bowfishing gear
- Everyone participating must sign our Liability Waiver
- USCG Licensed Captain & Guide
- Lodging available at our Eastpoint Lodge: lodge can accommodate up to 11 people, call or text Capt. Chris for booking info 850-251-865note: Williamson Outfitters also accepts payments thru Venmo, search @Capt-Chris-Williamson
Gigging or bowfishing on your bucket list? Let Capt. Donny take you on a trip of a lifetime! Gigging & bowfishing is a very unique and exceptionally fun way to catch fish along the Florida panhandle! These charters typically begin at dusk, however start times vary with location, weather conditions, tides, & moon phase. We will provide you with all of the necessary gigging & bowfishing gear as well as teaching your crew the proper techniques.
The late winter months are great for black drum, gar, rays, and mullet, but sheepshead will dominate the catch until the water temps hit 68 degrees.
Early spring the flounder start to filter into the bays and start to become a common sight on charters. When the spring weather starts to warm up targets will include tilapia, catfish, bowfin, gar, carp, and sucker fish (plecostomus) on the lakes and rivers north of the coast (these would typically be bowfishing charters and would be a minimum of 6 hours).
Late spring can be a great time for gigging and bowfishing the north Florida coast. The big drum start to invade the shallows and we find plenty of slot size drum, sheepshead, and flounder on the rocks and bars that made this area such a great fishery.
Summer trips provide a great way to beat the heat and get away from the crowds. On these trips we can target all the usual fish along with the occasional cobia and mackerel. We can also dip net plenty of blue crabs.
What you should bring:
- Drinks & Food
- Cooler for your fish
- Inspect repellent
Deposits are non-refundable, however if the captain must cancel your trip you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a refund. Cancellations due to weather will be at the discretion of the captain.