Apalachee Bay Duck Hunting
Florida Duck Hunting *NEW* Rates:
- $250 per person for a morning OR afternoon hunt (2 hunter minimum or $500 for lone hunter)
- $450 per person for a full day hunt (morning & afternoon of the same day; 2 hunter minimum or $900 for lone hunter)
- Booking Information: $125 booking deposit per person is required (2 person minimum; solo hunters required to pay 2 person minimum). 6 person minimum to book the entire Eastpoint Lodge, call or text Capt. Chris for available lodging dates. **CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE DATES AND BOOKING DEPOSIT**
- $100 for non-hunters (spectators)
- $75/night per person for lodging at our Eastpoint Lodge: lodge can accommodate up to 11 hunters (8 person minimum to book the entire Eastpoint Lodge), call or text Capt. Chris for booking info 850-251-8650
- Everyone participating in the duck hunt must sign our Liability Waiver
- Common tipping rate is 20-25%
- Duck cleaning: $3.00 per bird (click here)
- Williamson Outfitters also accepts payments thru Venmo, search @Capt-Chris-Williamson
Coastal duck hunts in Florida can be some of the best in the world. Florida is the winter home for a large population of diving ducks in the Apalachee Bay region. North Florida is one of the best places to hunt redheads in the country! Apalachee Bay boasts massive populations of diver ducks like redheads, bluebills, & buffleheads with the occasional canvasback, pintail, teal, scoter, wigeon, gadwall, mergansers, wood duck, ring-neck, spoonbill, ruddy duck, and goldeneye. If you're looking for a new experience, coastal hunting might be right up your alley!
Whether you're looking for a singular species to cross off your list or you're just wanting a great time in the blind with family and friends, look no further than the sunshine state for your ultimate waterfowl experience.
What to bring:
Waders (or rubber boots if you do not own waders) and camo clothing for both cool and warm weather
Steel Shot (Sizes #2, #3, and #4 are the best shells for Florida)
12 or 20 gauge shotgun with a modified or full choke
Anyone 16 years old or older MUST have all 4 of the following to duck hunt in Florida:
- Florida hunting license
- Florida waterfowl permit
- Florida migratory permit (HIP)
- Federal Duck Stamp
- Visit gooutdoorsflorida.com or download the MyFWC app to purchase licenses, permits, & stamps.
How we hunt:
- We typically set out a spread of 60 to 150 decoys and a few motion decoys to help lock in the birds!
- Depending on tides & weather conditions you may be hunting from one of our boats or from land in an authentic Florida palm duck blind
- We have trained duck dogs that will fetch up your birds
- Our experienced & professional guides will help you every step of the way to ensure you have a safe & memorable hunting experience!