Arranged Duck Hunts for Solo Hunters: HALF & FULL Day Hunts (BOOKING DEPOSIT)
Arranged Duck Hunts for Solo Hunters: HALF & FULL Day Hunts (BOOKING DEPOSIT) - December 26th Full Day Hunt (BOOKING DEPOSIT) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Got a question? Contact Us
Got a question? Contact Us
DUCK HUNTS FOR SOLO HUNTERS
Our new “Arranged Duck Hunts” are designed for folks that want to hunt but can’t find anyone to join them. We set aside a few dates (see below) to combine solo hunters into groups of up to 4. We offer half day hunts and full day hunts throughout the season. So begin a hunt as strangers, and leave as friends!
- • Booking Information: $125 booking deposit per person is required (select from available dates below).
- • $250 per person for a half day hunt (morning or afternoon of the same day)
- • $450 per person for a full day hunt (morning AND afternoon of the same day)
- • $100 for non-hunters (spectators)
- • $75/night per person for lodging at our Eastpoint Lodge: lodge can accommodate up to 11 hunters (6 person minimum to book the entire Eastpoint Lodge), call or text Capt. Chris for booking info 850-251-8650
- • Everyone participating in the duck hunt must sign our Liability Waiver
- • Common tipping rate is 20-25%
- • Duck cleaning: $3.00 per bird (click here)
- • Williamson Outfitters also accepts payments thru Venmo, search @Capt-Chris-Williamson
Coastal duck hunts in Florida can be some of the best in the world. Florida is the winter home for a large population of diving ducks in the Apalachee Bay region. North Florida is one of the best places to hunt redheads in the country! Apalachee Bay boasts massive populations of diver ducks like redheads, bluebills, & buffleheads with the occasional canvasback, pintail, teal, scoter, wigeon, gadwall, mergansers, wood duck, ring-neck, spoonbill, ruddy duck, and goldeneye. If you're looking for a new experience, coastal hunting might be right up your alley!
Whether you're looking for a singular species to cross off your list or you're just wanting a great time in the blind with family and friends, look no further than the sunshine state for your ultimate waterfowl experience.
What to bring:
• Waders and camo clothing for both cool and warm weather
• 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with a modified or full choke
• At least 1 to 2 boxes of non-toxic shotgun shells PER HUNT (Shot Sizes #2, #3, and #4 are the best for North Florida). We sell MIGRA® Ammunition at the lodge! Call Chris to check available inventory 850-251-8650
• Anyone 16 years old or older MUST have all 4 of the following to duck hunt in Florida:
- Florida hunting license
- Florida waterfowl permit
- Florida migratory permit (HIP)
- Federal Duck Stamp
How we hunt:
- • We set out a VERY large spread of decoys and (if needed) a few motion decoys to help lock in the birds!
- • Depending on tides & weather conditions you may be hunting from one of our boats or from land in an authentic Florida palm fronds duck blind
- • We have trained duck dogs that will fetch up your birds
- • Our experienced & professional guides will help you every step of the way to ensure you have a safe & memorable hunting experience!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.