North Florida Gator Hunt: 6 hrs, Aug. thru Oct. [25% BOOKING DEPOSIT]
North Florida Gator Hunt: 6 hrs, Aug. thru Oct. [25% BOOKING DEPOSIT] is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Got a question? Contact Us
Got a question? Contact Us
FLORIDA PANHANDLE GATOR HUNTING (6 hrs): $1,000+
- • 25% BOOKING DEPOSIT: $250 (pay balance on day of charter)
- • Counties along the Florida panhandle that we hunt: FRANKLIN COUNTY, GULF COUNTY, WAKULLA COUNTY, LIBERTY COUNTY, TAYLOR COUNTY & CALHOUN COUNTY
- • GUIDE FEE (covers 2 people): $1,000 ($750 after deposit),and $250 for each additional person.
- • HARVEST FEE for customers WITHOUT their own tags: *$100 per foot [*rounded up to the next foot increment; example: a 7’5” gator would be charged as 8 feet]
- • HARVEST FEE for customers WITH their own tags: *$50 per foot [*rounded up to the next foot increment; example: a 7’5” gator would be charged as 8 feet]
- • TROPHY FEE: $500 (for harvested gators measuring over 9’11”)
- • LODGING, REFRIGERATION, PROCESSING and TAXIDERMY available!
- • Everyone participating must sign our Liability Waiver
- • Lodging is available at our Eastpoint Lodge for $75/night per person
- • Note: Common tipping rate is 20-25%
Florida Alligator Hunts (Aug. 15- Nov. 1) Our fully guided wild alligator hunts in the Florida panhandle are done during the day or night from boats using a variety of tools & tactics. This by far, is the most exciting action packed way to hunt wild Florida alligators. Most people love the boat ride just as much as the hunt. If you like action packed hunting all night with never a dull moment, this is the hunt for you. Our goal at Williamson Outfitters is to help you check gator hunting off your bucket list!
All paid hunts include transporting your gator to our processor and/or taxidermist. Customer is responsible for making arrangements to pick up your gator once finished being processed and/or mounted. Taxidermy & processing costs are not included.
"AFTER THE HUNT" 2023 PRICING
(service provided by Marshall's Taxidermy)
Head Mount (or Euro)
4' to 5' : $300
6' to 8' : $475
9' : $550
10' : $650
11' : $750
12' : $850
13' : $1,150
Full Body Mount
3' : $600
4' : $900
5' : $1,500
6' : $1,900
7' : $2,500
8' : $3,500
9' : $4,800
10' : $5,900
11' : $8,500
12' : $9,750
Skinning: $20 per foot (meat separated into bags)
Hide Tanning: Belly $65/foot and Horn Back $85/foot
Can my friend or spouse ride along in the boat with me just to watch me hunt alligators or do they also need some kind of license or permit?
If they are not going to participate in the hunt, they do not need any license or permit. However, if they are 16 years old or older and would like to help you hunt alligators, they need to also have a $52+ alligator trapping license. Youth, ages 15 and younger, do not need an agent license to assist in alligator hunting. Alligator Trapping Agent’s licenses ($52+) may be purchased at any Florida county tax collector's office, sub-agent location (authorized sporting goods store or other retailer selling hunting or fishing licenses), through the Internet, or by calling 1-888-347-4356. Upon purchase these licenses can be used immediately. Anyone with an Alligator Trapping Agent’s license can help any licensed and permitted alligator trapper (Williamson Outfitters). Agents may only take alligators in the presence of a permitted alligator trapper (Williamson Outfitters).
When is the alligator hunting season?
The statewide recreational alligator hunting season runs Aug. 15 – Nov. 1 each year.
Deposits are non-refundable, however if the captain must cancel your trip you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a refund. Cancellations due to weather will be at the discretion of the captain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.