FLORIDA PANHANDLE GATOR HUNTING (6 hrs): $1,000+
- 25% BOOKING DEPOSIT: $250 (pay balance on day of charter)
- GUIDE FEE (covers 2 people): $1,000 ($750 after deposit),and $250 for each additional person.
- TAG FEE (for customers WITHOUT tags): *$100 per foot [*rounded up to the next foot increment; example: a 7’5” gator would be charged as 8 feet]
- HARVEST ASSIST FEE (for customers WITH their own tags): *$50 per foot [*rounded up to the next foot increment; example: a 7’5” gator would be charged as 8 feet]
- TROPHY FEE: $500 (for harvested gators measuring 9’10”+)
- Everyone participating must sign our Liability Waiver
- Lodging is available at our Eastpoint Lodge for $75/night per person
Note: Common tipping rate is 20-25%
Florida Alligator Hunts (Aug. 15- Nov. 1) Our fully guided wild alligator hunts in the Florida panhandle are done during the day or night from boats using a variety of tools & tactics. This by far, is the most exciting action packed way to hunt wild Florida alligators. Most people love the boat ride just as much as the hunt. If you like action packed hunting all night with never a dull moment, this is the hunt for you. Our goal at Williamson Outfitters is to help you check gator hunting off your bucket list!
All paid hunts include transporting your gator to our processor and/or taxidermist. Customer is responsible for making arrangements to pick up your gator once finished being processed and/or mounted. Taxidermy & processing costs are not included.
Can my friend or spouse ride along in the boat with me just to watch me hunt alligators or do they also need some kind of license or permit?
If they are not going to participate in the hunt, they do not need any license or permit. However, if they are 16 years old or older and would like to help you hunt alligators, they need to also have a $52+ alligator trapping license. Youth, ages 15 and younger, do not need an agent license to assist in alligator hunting. Alligator Trapping Agent’s licenses ($52+) may be purchased at any Florida county tax collector's office, sub-agent location (authorized sporting goods store or other retailer selling hunting or fishing licenses), through the Internet, or by calling 1-888-347-4356. Upon purchase these licenses can be used immediately. Anyone with an Alligator Trapping Agent’s license can help any licensed and permitted alligator trapper (Williamson Outfitters). Agents may only take alligators in the presence of a permitted alligator trapper (Williamson Outfitters).
When is the alligator hunting season?
The statewide recreational alligator hunting season runs Aug. 15 – Nov. 1 each year.
Deposits are non-refundable, however if the captain must cancel your trip you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a refund. Cancellations due to weather will be at the discretion of the captain.