Contact Capt. Chris Williamson at 850-251-8650 to check available dates for duck hunts, tripletail fishing, Cast-N-Blast’s, & lodging. Once you’ve confirmed your date(s) with Capt. Chris a booking deposit is required to reserve.
‘22/‘23 Duck Hunts Available as of 10/06/22
DECEMBER: 11-13(AM/PM), 14(AM), 15-23(AM/PM), 24(AM), 26-28(AM/PM), 29(PM), 30-31(AM/PM)
- JANUARY: 1-2(AM/PM), 4(PM), 6(PM), 7(PM), 8-29(AM/PM)
LODGING AVAILABILITY 22/23 DUCK SEASON as of 10/06/22
1). THE ST. GEORGE ROOM (comfortable/custom made bunk bed with queen sleeper sofa & private bathroom, sleeps up to 4):
- NOVEMBER: 22-23, 24-27
- DECEMBER: 20-21, 22-24, 25-26
2). THE ST. VINCENT ROOM (comfortable/custom made bunk bed with queen sleeper sofa & private bathroom, sleeps up to 4):
- NOVEMBER: 22-23, 24-25
- DECEMBER: 11-12, 20-21, 22-24, 25-26
3). THE ST. MARKS ROOM (comfortable/custom made bunk bed with trundle & private bathroom, sleeps up to 3):
- NOVEMBER: 24-25
- DECEMBER: 11-12, 22-24, 25-26
- JANUARY: 11-12, 15-16
- DUCK HUNTS: a $225 deposit is required for groups of 4 or less, $450 for groups of 5 to 7 (change quantity to “2” then checkout), and $675 for groups of 8+ (change quantity to “3” then checkout). There’s an eight person minimum to book the entire Eastpoint Lodge, call or text Capt. Chris for available lodging dates). New policy beginning ‘22/‘23 waterfowl season: Groups of 3 or less wanting to hunt coastal redheads may be required to hunt with another group of equal or lesser size. There is now a 4 hunter minimum for exclusive coastal redhead hunts (this does not apply to marsh/bayou hunts). Questions please call or text Capt. Chris at 850-251-8650.
- TRIPLETAIL & INSHORE FISHING: a $225 deposit is required for groups of 4 or less
- CAST-N-BLAST: (same-day duck hunt & inshore fishing charter): a $450 deposit per group up to 4
- GIGGING/BOWFISHING TRIP: a deposit is required for groups of 6 or less (click on this link for details)
- SCALLOPING: (season July 1 to September 24) a $225 deposit is required for groups of 6 or less
- SHELLS-N-SCALES: (same-day scalloping & inshore fishing charter; season July 1 to September 24) a $225 deposit is required for groups of 4 or less
- ISLAND ESCORTS, BIRD SCAVENGER HUNTS, & BOAT RIDES: a deposit of $225 is required for groups of 6 or less
Deposits are non-refundable, however if the captain must cancel your trip you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a refund. Cancellations due to weather will be at the discretion of the captain.
(note: Williamson Outfitters also accepts payments thru Venmo, search @Capt-Chris-Williamson)